Updated August 20, 2008 by Nora
Shipping and Returns
Postage, Shipping and Handling
Shipping, postage and handling are payable by purchaser and is not included in price! Please contact me regarding shipping costs and insurance. I always recommend insurance! It’s a small price to pay for peace of mind. While I guarantee quality in any product I sell, I can’t guarantee that some dimwit at the local post office isn’t going to see “Fragile, Handle with Care” and then throw it willy-nilly onto the back of a truck. I’ve personally ordered items online that were marked “This end up”, and was upside down — because the bottom half of the box was liquefied in some goo or crushed. (What geniuses, eh?) We all know someone with a postal horror story… don’t become one!
Shipping options are currently being integrated into the online store’s checkout procedure. Please note that for the time being a flat fee shipping rate is available. For further details please contact me.
General Return Policy
- Nora Blansett must authorize all returns or exchanges.
- All claims for shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
- All returned merchandise must be returned to and received by Nora Blansett in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
- All returns/exchanges must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns/exchanges are subject to a 25% restocking charge at our discretion.
- The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
Refund for Credit or Exchange
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
- The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- All refunds are applied to the individual customer account.
- Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.